Hello to all!
I just wanted to write a quick note letting you know how things are going for me here. Lately I have just been weightlifting and conditioning at my school with my fellow teammates and the coaches. It has been great and I have noticed that I have gotten in better shape over the last few weeks. In two weeks we will leave for our Football Camp and we will be there for a week. It is going to be insane, but incredible. I cannot wait to get there and have practice and weights for the majority of my day. I hope this little note finds each and everyone of you happy and healthy. Take care!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
An Update of Sorts
Posted by R Bull at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck at Football Camp Ryan.
It's good to see your blog updated
and know what is going on with you.
Love, Grandma A
Post a Comment