CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Room

Hello there everyone, this is a test run to see just how long it takes to upload a small video onto the blog so enjoy, because this might take a while :)

Im sorry for the poor sound quality, sometime in the near future I will have that up and running so all you who haven't had the chance to see the mission home will get to see and hear what its like.

-The next video I am planning to take will most likely be on the roof, but we will see.

3 comments:

S-Tito said...

the roof.... im excited.

Brandon said...

I imagine that you used your webcam to film this little video. It seems to work pretty good. I'm glad that you made sure to include Michael Jordan in the clip as well. :)

S-Tito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.