CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Recent Turn of Events

Hello to all! Due to a recent turn of events I have some big news to share with everyone. Just this past Wednesday I went on a tour of the Mexican White House. My buddy David was there and we got talking about the upcoming school year. He mentioned that he would maybe apply to BYU and, if accepted, he would attend the winter semester. You can imagine the ideas forming in my head as he explained this to me. So these past few days have been filled with setting up a NetID and doing my application papers. We are really getting this ball rolling and it looks extremely promising to where I could be back in Utah after Christmas, going to BYU for the Winter Semester and then continuing on to my mission. Quite the news isn't it? So if all goes well as planned, I could be in Utah after Christmas. Which also opens the possibility of going skiing once again :) Enjoy the news!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

That is INCREDIBLE! I need more info on how this is going to be possible. Let's chat on the webcam tomorrow! By the way the Wii sold within about 15 hours from the time I posted it online. It's a hot item!

S-Tito said...

I have never been so excited in my life Ryan, will you tell me the whole deal cause im not so sure of whats going on... how can you come up here when YOU are still at ASF?? wowzer. Well either way, I "have never been so excited" ;)

Have a great day, I'll read your email after church tomorrow.

I'm singing in church tomorrow so I need some quality sleep.