CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

End of School, Start of Football

Well children, today was my last day of school and I also got a good lift in that counted for my summer lifting program. It was intense and it was one of the first times I have thought of throwing up because it was so insane. :D What a great day though. Also, I will have you all know that I beat the school record for the vertical jump. The previous record was a 26" vertical and I got 31"! A picture will be coming shortly of my name on the ASF Weight Record Wall, and soon I will be looking like this:

Except I will be wearing the number 80 this season I believe, and also Maroon, Gold, Black, and White to go with it :) Take care...

1 comments:

S-Tito said...

Holy cow, Im sure you are so excited for football!!